Facial Aesthetics is a non-invasive collection of treatments that enhance your natural beauty. From injectable fillers to neuromodulators, the signs of aging are reversed so that you look and feel more like yourself. Together, you and Dr. Luz will create a plan to help you achieve your personal beauty goals.
Services We Provide
Our facial aesthetic services treat the following conditions:
- Aged appearance. Facial rejuvenation includes the use of Botox or Xeomin that can reduce the signs of aging and provide a more youthful appearance.
- Headaches. In addition to improving facial appearance, Botox and Xeomin can be used to treat frequent headaches, especially migraines.
- Jaw pain. Jaw pain and tenderness from TMJ disorder can be treated with Botox and Xeomin to relieve tension and discomfort.
- Loss of cheek and facial volume. Dermal fillers can restore lost facial volume in the cheeks and lower portion of the face.
- Small lips. Dermal fillers can also add volume to the lips, reducing lines and making the lips appear more plump.
- Unbalanced facial profile. An asymmetrical face is a common condition, but dermal fillers can help balance your facial features for a more symmetrical appearance.
Why Choose Facial Aesthetics by Dr. Luz?
Dr. Luz wants to help patients feel good about themselves by enhancing their natural appearance. The goal is for you to look like your best self, not change your appearance so that you look like someone else. Your treatment is based on your personal beauty goals, to help you achieve them in the safest and most effective way possible. Our treatments are minimally invasive and non-surgical for accelerated recovery and minimal side effects. You can enjoy lasting results with fewer treatments.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between Botox and Xeomin?
Both Botox and Xeomin are neuromodulators made from the toxin botulinum. Both produce similar results, but Xeomin is a purified form of Botox containing fewer accessory proteins. It also has a reduced risk of developing a resistance.
What do dermal fillers contain?
Dermal fillers contain a gel-type material that is injected into the skin. It often contains hyaluronic acid, a material that is made naturally by the body that lubricates and cushions the joints.
How does Botox help with migraines?
Botox and Xeomin cause temporary paralysis of the muscles where it is injected, causing them to relax. This can relieve tension in the muscles of the face and head that may be the source of headaches, especially migraines.
Do facial injections hurt?
Most people find that facial injections are almost unnoticeable, while others may experience slight discomfort. The needles used in facial aesthetics are very small and only penetrate the top most layer of skin.